7477 mile to Delhi from Chicago

Written by steven hall on Friday, April 20, 2007 at 10:14 AM

20 April 2007
on the plane to New Dehli.

7477 mile to Delhi from Chicago. The trip’s adventures started early as I was nearly denied a boarding pass because my layover in India was for overnight. They think I’ll need a visa. So, as it stands now they think I’ll be okay, but I’ll have to stay in the transit area. I have no idea what that means, but I'm down with whatever needs to happen to make this trip work.

Flight information:

Flight altitude: 34,000 ft.
Airspeed: 599 mph

The plane is packed and we are well-served. About 3 hours in to the flight the mass of families on board the craft are beginning to get a little restless and kids are starting to walk about a bit. That's to be expected. The thing that really made an impact on the flight--well, 2 things--the technology jump for entertainment on intercontinental flights, and the seriously down-sized seats. Oy--watch tons of stuff on the movie channel but my back was killing me after a while.

1 Responses to "7477 mile to Delhi from Chicago"

Anonymous
Tuesday, November 11, 2008 at 12:35:00 PM CST #  

Keep up the good work.