Packing. Sucks.

Written by steven hall on Saturday, October 11, 2008 at 11:00 PM

I'm slowly packing my apartment. My island in the sky that has, in so many ways, been a place of fun, but also a place of solace. Right now I'm sitting at my desk; about a foot and a half from the wall of glass that makes up the end wall of my apartment. The one granting me the view that spans the new Cowboys stadium construction, the Anatole, 35E, a couple of hospitals, Texas stadium, Love Field, DFW, Turtle Creek alley, and more. Here it is:

I'm feeling very nostalgic for this view already, and I have not yet left. Back to packing. There's more of this entry to come.

Transcendental grade for "The View": 7/7 chakras

2 Responses to "Packing. Sucks."

Anonymous
Monday, November 10, 2008 at 6:56:00 PM CST #  

I lived in Dallas for ten years before moving to the Bay Area - in my years there I never had a view as good as that one. I'd miss it too.

Comment by steven hall
Tuesday, November 11, 2008 at 12:53:00 PM CST #  

Thanks Larissa--I do miss it. But I love the new place too. It's only a few blocks away but has a completely different feeling to it. Kind of Parisian.